Global Green Growth Performance Foundation Terms and Conditions
Article 1 ( Purpose )
These Terms and Conditions are intended to define the rights and responsibilities of organizations and users in using services provided by the Global Green Growth Action Organization (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation).
Article 2 (Definitions)
1. Site The term "site" refers to a virtual space set up by an organization to provide goods or services to users through the use of information and communications facilities, such as computers, and is also used as a means of operating a site.
2. User means a member or non-member who accesses the site and receives the services provided by the site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Membership means a person who provides personal information to the site by registering as a member, who is continuously provided with the information on the site and who can continue to use the services provided by the site.
4. Non-members are those who use the services provided by the site without joining the member.
5. ID means the combination of letters, numbers or letters and numbers approved by the Member and approved by the Member for identification and use of the Service.
6. The password is a letter, number, or combination of letters and numbers that the member himself or herself has designated to protect the confidentiality of the member, confirming that the member is a member that matches the ID (ID) granted by the member.
7. Termination means termination of the contract of use by the organization or member after opening the service.
8. Global Green Growth Action Organization Service refers to all the unit-specific services created by the Organization (eg Global Green Growth Action Organization).
9. Author is a person who creates a work in the process of using the Global Green Growth Practice Organization service and creates the result that is generated during the use of the user. It is a publisher, .
Article 3 (Specification and Amendment of Terms)
1. The Agency shall publish the contents of this Agreement in the service so that the user can know the name, business address, name of the representative, business registration number, contact information (telephone fax e-mail address, etc.).
2. These Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon disclosure to the Member by posting the contents on the service screen.
3. The Organization may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on the Regulation of the Terms and Conditions, the Basic Act on Electronic Commerce, the Digital Signature Act, the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization Act, and the Consumer Protection Act.
4. When the Organization revises the Terms and Conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision shall be specified and the service will be notified from 7 days prior to the effective date to the day before the effective date.
5. If the Organization amends the Agreement, the amendment will apply only to the services used after the effective date of the amendment, and the provisions of the pre-amendment will apply to the services already provided prior to that date. However, if the user who has already provided the service wants to receive the provision of the amendment clause, the amendment clause shall be applied to the site by sending it to the site within the notice period.
6. Unless otherwise stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Electronic Commerce Consumer Protection Directive and relevant laws and regulations established by the Government shall be in conformity with the regulations.
1. The Agency provides the following services:
end. Internet Online Matching Service
I. Services of professional and domestic articles
All. Long-term lecture service such as letter, voice
la. Long-term news, long-term information services
hemp. Services for club activities
bar. Long-term product-oriented shopping mall operation
four. Services set by other sites
2. The Organization shall provide free and paid services at the same time.
3. The Agency will notify the site of paid services a week prior to the service being converted to an additional fee.
4. The use of the service is 24 hours a day, 24 hours a day, unless there is a special obstacle in the business of the site. However, the Site is exempted from liability for the provision of services in the event that it can not provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure. In addition, we are not responsible for the obstacles of using the service due to the cause of the user.
5. The Organization shall not be liable for damages caused by data obtained through the service or the profit or loss that the user expects to use the service. In addition, we do not take responsibility for the information such as the reliability, accuracy, etc. of the information, data, facts posted on the service.
6. The Organization may place advertisements on site screens, homepages, e-mails, etc. in connection with the operation of the Service.
7. The Agency may create and use statistical data on personal information of all or a part of its members in connection with the advertising business and may transmit the cookie to the member's computer through the service. In this case, the member can change the browser settings of the computer they use to refuse to accept cookies or to warn them of receipt of cookies. In addition, the "Personal Information Protection Policy" of the relevant laws and regulations applies to the protection of personal information.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
1. The Agency may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event that maintenance, replacement, breakdown, or interruption of communication of the information and communication equipment such as computer occurs.
2. In case of discontinuance of service under Paragraph 1, the Site shall notify the User in the manner prescribed in Article 8.
3. The Organization may limit or suspend any or all of the Service Offerings without prior notice, subject to the following:
end. Inevitable due to maintenance, regular inspection or construction of service facilities
I. When a telecommunications carrier prescribed in the Telecommunications Business Act has suspended telecommunications services
All. In the event of any occurrence or occurrence of an exhibition, incident, natural disaster or equivalent national emergency
la. If the service is hindered due to equipment failure, hacker's attack, or excessive use
4. If the service is interrupted due to unexpected reasons and the member's data is lost,
The degree of restoration to be done is set at the level one week before.
Article 6 (Membership)
1. The user submits membership information according to the registration form established by the Organization, and then signs up to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
2. The organization shall register as a member of the users who apply to join as a member,
end. If an applicant for membership has previously lost his / her membership pursuant to Article 7 (3) of this Agreement, but has obtained one year from the loss of membership pursuant to Article 7 Exceptions.
I. There is a false, missing, or missing entry in the registration details.
All. If it is deemed that the registration of other members is significantly impeded by the technical aspects of the organization
3. The time for establishing the membership contract is the time when the approval of the organization reaches the member.
4. If there is a change in the registration details, the member must immediately notify the Organization by e-mail or other means of the change.
5. The Organization shall notify the User if the Member's ID (ID) selected by the user at the time of membership is similar to the member's telephone number, resident registration number, etc., which may infringe the privacy of the member, , You may change the Member's ID by the authority of the Organization or by the application of the Member.
Article 7 (Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification)
1. Members may request withdrawal at any time and the Agency will immediately process withdrawal. If you are a paid member, you can ask for the remaining service period and the prepaid amount in accordance with the prescribed procedure, and the Organization is obliged to observe it. The amount returned shall be the actual amount of the member's payment, not the acquisition or donation, and the Organization shall deduct the period of use and the cost of return and return it in accordance with the prescribed rules. The cost of the gift items received at the time of payment is deducted based on the sales amount, and the difference between the points awarded is deducted at a rate of 100 won per 20,000 points. The rate for the amount that the organization will return when a special member and a lifetime member, who operate on a different basis than a regular paid member, request withdrawal is as follows.
- In case of return within 1 year after deposit: 50% of deposit
- after 1 year: every 10 years by 10%
2. If a member falls under any of the following grounds, the organization may limit and suspend membership.
end. If you register false information at the time of enrollment
I. If it threatens order, such as interrupting the use of others' websites or stealing the information
All. If you use the Site and you are prohibited by law or this Agreement,
la. If you misuse the site due to the dissemination of false facts or coarse speech or act to promote discomfort to others
3. If the same activity is repeated more than once after the Organization has suspended membership and the reason for such misconduct is not corrected within 30 days, the Organization may lose membership.
4. If the organization loses its membership, it will cancel membership registration. In this case, we will notify the member and give them the opportunity to call before the cancellation of membership registration.
5. In case of suspension or loss of membership by the items of 2 ~ 4,
I do not take responsibility for.
Article 8 (Notice to Members)
1. If the Organization notifies Member, it may do so at the e-mail address that Member has submitted to the Site.
2. The organization may substitute individual notices by posting on the site bulletin board for more than one week in case of notice to many unspecified members.
Article 9 (Consent to Use of Member Information and Protection of Personal Information)
1. The Organization shall collect personal information of users who are able to identify the user for the purpose of improving the quantitative and qualitative quality of the service to the users who use the services provided by the Organization, , Membership card service, insurance through call center, credit card, and other TM marketing services.
2. The organization collects the minimum information necessary to provide the service when collecting the user's information, but may require more detailed information than necessary. However, when collecting personal information that can identify the user, the organization must obtain the user's consent .
3. The organization shall not disclose, disclose or distribute the personal information of the member obtained in connection with the provision of the service to any other person without prior consent of the user and shall not use it for commercial purposes other than service related business. However, in order to improve the quality of service provided to members through partnership with business partners, the organization shall provide TM marketing services such as insurance and credit cards through the call center operated by the Company, From the personal information you receive, you may use the limited range of personal information required to use the service, such as name or address, except where:
- If there are special provisions in statute such as Act on Financial Real Name Transactions and Confidentiality, Use and Protection of Credit Information, Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act, Local Tax Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act and Criminal Procedure Act
- Providing specific individuals in an unidentifiable form as necessary for statistical writing / academic research or market research.
- If you share some information with your business partners and affiliates that you sponsor and sponsor for event participation and other better services.
- for the provision of goods or services from known business partners and affiliates;
4. Within the meaning of paragraph 3, the Organization shall not disclose any personal information about members in whole or in part
You can transfer. In this case, the member refuses to receive the cookie or receives the cookie
You can change the settings of the browser on your computer to be alerted.
5. Partnership with professional content providers or business operators in various fields for the purpose of providing various services such as personalized service, internet shopping service, communication service, membership card, insurance through credit center, credit card, etc. You can use the personal information of the user. Accordingly, in order to make available the services provided through the partnerships with which the member has partnerships, the Organization shall send a limited range of personal information, such as name and address, Card Co., Ltd., LG Caltex Oil Refining Co., Ltd.). Members may decline unwanted services at any time, such as by e-mail.
6. If the organization is required to obtain the consent of the user pursuant to paragraphs 1 to 3, the identity (affiliation, name, telephone number and other contact details) of the person in charge of personal information management, purpose of collection and use of information, You must specify or notify in advance the matters stipulated in Article 16 (3) of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Use, etc. of the matters related to the provision (contents to be provided, purpose of providing and information to be provided) There is.
7. The User may at any time request to view and correct errors in his personal information, and the Organization shall be obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the organization will not use the personal information until correcting the error.
8. The Organization shall limit the number of administrators to protect the personal information, and shall be responsible for the loss of the user due to loss, theft, leakage, alteration, etc. of the user's personal information.
9. The Organization may provide the following kinds of information by means of e-mail or letter mail.
end. World Cyber Origin Service Related Contents Mail
I. Notification · Sweepstakes
All. Advertising mail
la. Research Mail
10. The organization or third person who receives personal information from it will destroy the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information.
Article 10 (Obligations of the Organization)
1. The Organization shall not engage in acts contrary to the laws and regulations, or to contrary to the moral and customs, and shall endeavor to provide goods and services continuously and reliably as stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Organization shall have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can use the Internet service safely.
Article 11 (Obligations to Members' ID and Password)
1. Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
2. Members should not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
3. If a Member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall notify the Organization immediately and follow the instructions of the Organization, if any.
Article 12 (Obligations of User)
The user should not conduct the following.
1. Registration of false information when applying or changing
2. Changes to information posted on the Organization
3. Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than information set by the Organization
4. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of the Organization and third parties
5. Acts that impair the honor of the organization and third parties or disrupt work.
6. Disclosing or posting on the Site information that is contrary to obscene or violent messages, images, voices or other gossiping or misconduct.
7. Doing commercial activities using services without prior consent of the Agency.
8. Transferring or conferring the right to use the Service and any other use contractual status to another person without express consent of the Organization, or to provide such collateral
Article 13 (Relationship between the Consolidated Company and the Consolidated Company)
1. When a parent company and a subsidiary are linked by hyperlinks (eg, hyperlinks include text, pictures, and moving images), the former is called the link company and the latter is called the linked company.
2. The Company will not be liable for the transaction unless it is stated on the website of the Company that it will take a guarantee responsibility for the transaction with the user by the goods or services provided by the Company.
Article 14 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the Organization shall belong to the Organization.
2. The user shall not use the information obtained by using the apparatus for commercial purposes or use it for the third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent of the Organization.
3. The Organization may terminate the Agreement or suspend the use of the Service for a period of time without prior notice if the Member has performed any of the following acts.
a. You have stolen another member's service ID and password.
b. If the Organization determines that Members plan or implement the use of the Service for the purpose of hindering public order and morals, and other social benefits
c. If the Organization determines that it has infringed the reputation of others or infringes the intellectual property rights by defaming or infringing upon the privacy of others
d. When transmitting large amount of information or transmitting advertisement information for the purpose of hindering stable operation of service
e. If the Agency determines that it has trespassed and attempted to infiltrate the information supply system for the purpose of malfunctioning or leakage of information or communication facilities
f. Distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunctions or destruction of information and communication facilities.
g. If the government (subordinate) institutions such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, the Election Commission, and the Consumer Protection Board have a request for corrective action or have been interpreted in favor of illegal campaigns
h. If the information obtained from the service information of the Organization is reproduced or circulated or used commercially without prior consent of the Organization
i. If the Agency determines that there is any act of posting or promoting sexually explicit material or illegal information on the bulletin board
k. If the Agency determines that it will disadvantage other organizations
4. If you are a foreigner (including a foreign resident of Korea) who has not entered a resident registration number in your application form and a foreigner residing in Korea, you may decide to use restrictions and change your usage request at the judgment of the Agency.
Article 15 (Member's post)
1. The Organization shall not be held responsible for any information posted by members or posted by other means to the services provided by the Organization, and all civil liability arising therefrom shall be the responsibility of each member.
2. The Organization may delete the Organization without prior notice, and may restrict the use of some or all of the Services to the Member if:
end. If the content violates the rights of others, such as defamation of others, infringement of privacy, or damage to honor
I. When promoting and engaging in business activities without the consent of the Organization for the member's commercial purposes
All. If the Organization determines that it may interfere with or reduce the stable operation of the services provided by the Organization
la. Violation of related laws such as infringement of intellectual property rights of organization and others, or violation of conditions of use prescribed by other organizations including this agreement
hemp. If the Agency determines that it will disadvantage other organizations
3. The Organization may set the publication period for the materials posted or registered by the user, and may delete the materials exceeding the publication period.
Article 16 (Settlement of Disputes)
1. The Agency shall deal with complaints and comments submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, we will promptly notify the user of the reason and the processing schedule.
2. The dispute between the Organization and the User may be subject to the arbitration of the Electronic Transaction Dispute Arbitration Committee established under Article 28 of the Basic Act on Electronic Commerce and Article 15 of the Enforcement Decree of the Electronic Commerce Act.
Article 17 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
1. The lawsuits related to electronic transaction disputes between the organization and users shall be filed with the competent courts under the Civil Procedure Act.
2. The laws of Korea apply to electronic transactions filed between the Organization and users.
Article 1 (Effective Date) Effective June 15, 2007.
Article 2 These Terms and Conditions are based on the Fair Trade Commission Standard Terms and Conditions.
The following organizations are used to refer to all services of the Global Green Growth Action Organization. The Organization considers the protection of personal information on the Internet very seriously and is committed to protecting the personal information provided to the Organization online by the User in using the Organization's services. In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations that the information and communication service providers must comply with, such as the Telecommunications Privacy Act, the Telecommunication Business Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization Act, etc.,
A. The personal information items requested by the Agency and the purpose of collection
B. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
C. Retention and use of personal information collected by the Organization
D. Sharing and provision of personal information collected by the Organization
E. Matters concerning the user's own personal information management (viewing, correction, deletion, etc.)
F. Responsibility and technical-administrative measures of users related to personal information security
G. Matters concerning the handling of personal information complaints
A. The personal information items requested by the Agency and the purpose of collection
Agency Services collects personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, resident registration number, phone number, energy, country and residence city. We also collect anonymous demographic information that is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, taste, preferences and interests, in order to provide a variety of services. Information collected from the Agency Web site may be shared within the Agency, its subsidiaries under its management and agency services. Personal and demographic data may be stored and processed outside the country in which the member resides, including use in the Republic of Korea, and by using the Agency Web site, the member agrees to make such transfer outside of the member's country.
You may also collect information about your computer hardware and software for the purpose of ensuring smooth service of the Organization, which is used solely for service of the Agency.
This information can include things such as the member's IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, and reference website address. This information is used by the Organization for service operations to maintain quality of service and to provide general statistics on the use of the Agency.
B. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
As a rule, the organization does not disclose or share the personal information of the user without permission of the user. However, if the user himself or herself has prior permission, or if the user himself / herself needs to collect or transmit personal information for the use of certain services on the premise of permission, he / she may use the following according to the relevant laws.
First, you can develop more useful services based on the personal information provided by users.
The organization shall determine the priorities of the services to be developed more efficiently based on the personal information provided by the existing users to the organization when developing new services or expanding the contents, and provide the users with a reasonable selection You can.
Second, personal information obtained through log files or other surveys of the server is analyzed to analyze the demographical distribution, interests, and behavior patterns of the members to better understand the members' tendencies and to provide better services. . This information is collectively collected and analyzed, and the information can be shared with advertisers or partners in the form of statistical data on a case-by-case basis. Of course, it is impossible to grasp the individual's personal identity with such processed information.
Third, the Agency may share material with our consigning partners to assist us in performing our statistical analysis, sending e-mails or letters to our members, providing customer support, or coordinating the offer. All third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services to the Organization and are required to maintain confidentiality of your information.
Fourth, the Agency may investigate the websites and pages that our customers visit to determine which sites and services are popular. This data is used to provide customized content and advertising to customers who indicate that their behavior is of interest to a particular subject area.
C. Retention and use of personal information collected by the Organization
While you are using the services provided by the Organization as a member of the Organization, the Organization retains your personal information continuously and uses it to provide services. In addition, if the user stops using the service as a member for a long period of time, the information will be deleted after notifying by homepage notice or individual e-mail notice during the period of user information arrangement for a certain period of time. In addition, if forcible deletion occurs due to a problem with other users, all information will be deleted randomly, and then information can be left in an unidentifiable form in order to prevent re-entry.
In addition, personal information entered for temporary purposes (events, surveys, etc.) as in "A. Personal Information Items Requested by the Organization and Purpose of Collection" shall be the information necessary for membership, If the purpose of the information provided by the user is fulfilled, such personal information shall be destroyed without delay and shall be deleted from the apparatus. We also encourage third parties who are legally provided with personal information to comply with them. Except for the following cases:
I. If there is a need to preserve by the provisions of the Commercial Act, etc.
Ii. If the period of retention has not elapsed if the retention period is notified or specified to the user in advance
Iii. If the user consents individually
D. Sharing and provision of personal information collected by the Organization
In principle, the Organization does not disclose the user's personal information to the outside without prior consent of the user.
However, the following cases are excluded.
First, if users agree to release in advance
Third, if there is sufficient grounds to believe that personal information should be disclosed in order to take legal action against the person through mental-physical damage using the Agency Service
(4) In the case where it is determined in good faith that it is required by other laws (eg, in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or when there is a request from a government agency or investigation agency according to legitimate procedures and methods for the purpose of remediation)
Fifth, if necessary for settlement of fees according to service provision
Sixth, providing individuals in an unidentifiable form for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
Member's personal information needed to enable members to use the Agency's membership with a single Member ID without the need for a separate membership process may be provided to the Organization and its affiliates.
In this case, the organization will announce it in advance, and members who do not agree can cancel the registration.
However, if the member continues to use the service, the service is deemed to be agreed.
Therefore, sharing of personal information is not possible without the consent of the member and can be withdrawn at any time. This also applies if the number of partners has increased since you first applied for membership.
In this case, information about the start of service of the new affiliate will be forwarded to the member by notice from the organization or e-mail notification.
You may also provide personal information to third parties with your consent in the following cases:
The name, address, and telephone number of the user may be provided to the relevant shopping mall company, paid content provider, and carrier in order to provide services such as purchase of goods and use of paid contents in individual Cyber Oro. In addition, the personal information of the members who participated in various events in the individual organization may be provided to the organizer of the event. In such cases, however, it will only be done with the consent of the user.
The Organization may also share personal information with users for the purpose of developing new technologies or providing better services. In this case, before collecting information or providing information, users will be informed of the organization and organization to share personal information, what information is needed, how it is protected and managed, If you do not agree, we do not collect or share any additional information.
You may also request the withdrawal of your consent at any time, even after you have consented to providing the personal information collected by the Organization to a third party. Gender, age, and other specific conditions, the user's personal information will not be provided to the individual or company requesting the advertisement, and even if necessary for statistical processing, academic research, market research, Information is provided only in an unidentifiable form.
E. Responsibility and technical-administrative measures of users related to personal information security
The Organization is committed to protecting the privacy of its members.
In addition, personal information of users is thoroughly protected by password.
The password of the organization member ID (ID) is known only to the person himself, and confirmation and change of personal information is possible only by the person who knows the password. Therefore, you should not tell anyone your password. In order to do this, we recommend that you exit the program without checking the password storage after finishing the usage on the PC by default. Especially if you share your PC with others or use it in a public place (company, school, library, internet game room, etc.), you will need to do the same to prevent your personal information from being known to others.
yberOrg will not be held liable for any personal mistakes, such as leakage of personal information through the user himself / herself not following the warning above, Keeping your ID and password secure is a very important thing to protect your personal information, and it is your responsibility to keep your ID and password secure.
Therefore, please be very careful when you are online, and always keep in mind that personal information you voluntarily provide online (via bulletin boards, e-mail or chat) may be collected and used by others . For example, if you post personal information online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unwanted messages from other people in reply.
We are doing our best to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer virus. We are constantly backing up our data in case of damage to personal information. We use intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from outside. We are also trying to have all possible technical devices to ensure system stability.
F. Matters concerning complaints related to personal information
The Agency collects opinions from users regarding personal information of users and has all the procedures and methods to deal with complaints.
Users can report their complaints by telephone or e-mail by referring to the "G. Organization Personal Information Management Officer Dispute Arrangement Guide" section on the bottom of this page. It is.
G. Organization Personal Information Management Officer and Dispute Mediation Guide
It is the user's responsibility to maintain the security of the user ID's password.
In particular, please be careful when you are online in a public place as described in "E. Personal Information Security Users' Responsibilities and Technological - Administrative Measures. You can contact the counseling office by phone or e-mail.
The Organization shall establish personal information management officers to protect the personal information of the members, and the personal information manager of the organization and the contact person are as follows.
- Phone: 02-395-8001 ~ 3
- Headquarters Fax: 02-395-8004
- Long-term Organization Headquarters Address: 5th Floor, Pyeongchang Cultural Road, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Inquiry about personal information management
※ We will always supervise and supervise the personal information collected by the laws and regulations so that it can be used for collecting and processing purpose.
In addition, the user may apply for arbitration and mediation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee established at the Personal Information Infringement Notification Center in the Korea Information Security Center to receive remedies for personal information infringement.
- Personal Information Infringement Notification Center Tel: 1336, Seoul (02) 1336
- Privacy Infringement Reporting Center URL: http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr